The PCC Forum is a lecture and event series that features CIIS professors as well as visiting scholars, filmmakers, performers, and others. The Forum also encourages contributions from PhD students. A typical Forum runs for two hours, with approximately one hour for the presenter and one hour for discussion. Our core principles include:
- Foster interdisciplinary dialogue
- Emphasize diversity, inclusivity, and accessibility
- Encourage creativity, curiosity, and openness
- Establish a cozy, convivial ambiance.
Guidelines for Forum Proposals:
- Submit a title and abstract proposal of 100-200 words describing your topic
- Note audio/visual requirements or other special requests
- No verbatim reading of papers is permitted at the Forum
- Proposals may be sent by email to the addresses below.